Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This place, this time, these people - ARE GOLD.

I am in AWE of the opportunity placed before me here at Bethel School of Worship. I attended a Music Business class today from 3:30 - 5 PM led by the Director of Bethel Music, Joel Taylor. It was an insanely rich discussion about the business side of producing music. We talked about publishing houses, recording labels, copyrights, and many other topics.

Also, worshipping with a bunch of worshippers/musicians/artists is one of the coolest experiences ever. 


THE HARMONIES! I'm just saying ;) 


No, but really, after the speaker today (Jeremy Riddle), the whole room just broke out into spontaneous song and reinditions of popular worship songs. It was like heaven's angels. What a blessing and a joy!


I feel like the Lord is directing my steps and feeding and growing me SO much. I feel transformed and we've only just finished the second day. Here's to many more!


Sincerely,
Jessica Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment